Monday, April 1, 2019

March Is A Wrap!!

The month of March has come to an end and so I look back to see what the month brought me.

Lent declutter project - This is going as well as it does every year.  We have already taken one load of declutter to St. Vincent de Paul mainly because there was so much, it was taking up a lot of room in the spare bedroom.  I was surprised at how much we declutter each year during Lent.  The upside is that with us both being "senior citizens", it is a worthwhile way to downsize.

Spring - slow thaw - no flooding (fingers crossed).  Temperatures have been going up but not real quick.  I would love to start having days in the 60s & 70s but the upside is that the slower the temperature rises during the day and then goes back down in the evenings, the less flooding we will have from the snow melt.

Taxes done - refund came within a week.  This is not surprising as our taxes are fairly easy now that we are retired and our deductions are few.

Physical Therapy done.  I am pleased with the results of the physical therapy I received.  My balance is much better and now that the weather is changing, I am more confident to be walking outside more.

Started Spring cleaning - 3 rooms done (small house).  Of course, our annual Lent decluttering helps with the Spring cleaning each year.  I still have 3 rooms plus the basement and the garage to go.

March came in like a lion and went out like a lamb (Thank Goodness)!

No comments:

Post a Comment