Friday, November 5, 2021

Vegetarian Recipes Hunter

My new dil is a vegetarian.  There is nothing wrong with that but for a family of meat eaters, it has been an adjustment.  My recipes include meat 99% of the time.  So finding meal ideas that don't include meat has been an ongoing task.  For B and myself, the choices are difficult since we do not particularly like a lot of seafood but B does like some types of fish and I do love shrimp.  But the same every meal can be very boring.  So I am always on the lookout these days for recipes without meat, which are easy and delicious sounding.  B is my taste tester..a job he sometimes like but most often is wary of.  Although I am the cook in the family, I don't like anything that takes forever to prepare.  I like to get in and out of the kitchen as quickly as I can so any recipe that uses a slo cooker or is quick and easy works for me.  The following dishes are just that.  If anyone is interested in the recipes, let me know in comments and I will post them.  

15 minute garlic butter mushroom spaghetti
chinese vegetables w/shrimp
delicious carrots
vegetable frittata
Italian style fish and vegetables-this is in the slow cooker

1 comment:

  1. I am trying hard to add a few meatless meals mor a month. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

    I am like you in and out of the kitchen as quickly as possible suits me just fine.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete