Wednesday, June 22, 2022

49th Anniversary


 49 years ago, these two people took a chance and tied the knot.  Some predicted it wouldn't last.  But here we are 49 years later still together.  We have gone through many ups and downs from having two wonderful sons to a home that is now completely paid for.  We have gone through good financial times and times where we didn't even have money to rob Peter to pay Paul.  We have been together during extreme highs of happiness and extreme lows of sadness and grief.  Through it all, we stood together as a united front. 


I am reminded this day of this quote...

                                           “I may not have ended up where I intended to go,
                                           but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” 

                                                                                             ~ Douglas Adams

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 49th wedding anniversary! I wish you many more years together.

    ReplyDelete