Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Whatever Wednesday


I don't normally read books written by political figures but since I am a fan of Dr. Jill Biden, I decided to read this one.  I am glad I did.  This book was a delightful and thought provoking story about a woman's life.  Not only did she share stories from her childhood, marriage, children but also the happy and extremely sad times as well.  She wrote about the importance of family unity as well as their faith in God thru all times.  I would recommend this book to everyone and I have already lent my copy to my best friend who is going to pass it on.

3 comments:

  1. A book by Jill Biden would not necessarily be my book pick but if it's about family and faith, I'm up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation. I will keep my eyes open for this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems so gracious and personable, I'm sure her story would be a good one to read.

    ReplyDelete