Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Summary

 Sunday Summary for the Week of Sept. 12

**donated many CDs & Books to library used book sale.  The proceeds go to providing breakfasts and lunches to children in local daycare facilities.

**did some more downsizing this past week.  I find it hard to let things go but I have found that when they are going for a good cause then it gets easier to let things go.  Also, whenever I am trying to decide whether to let something go or not, I ask myself if my children will want it after I am gone.  If the answer is no, then it goes.

**got the paperwork together to get enhanced driver licenses for B and me.

**visited with neighbor who just got back from California where her husband had a stem cell transplant.

**started a new book series, "Beyond the Page Bookstore Mysteries" by Lauren Elliott.  Book 1 is a good read so far.  It looks like I will be looking for more in this series.

**went for a ride with B on Saturday.  Stopped at a couple fresh fruit and vegetable stands along the way.  Picked up cucumbers, apples, corn, peppers, potatoes and tomatoes


These are the girls at the farm across the road from us.  I have always enjoyed watching them just do their thing.  Very relaxing to watch.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week. I know the feeling of letting go of things - it can be hard, but I agree that our children won't want much of our stuff. When my parents passed away I was tasked with clearing out their house and that was harder than doing my own.

    ReplyDelete