Thursday, May 2, 2024

Three Good Things Thursday


Good Thing #1

 My favorite inventions

1.  Post it notes

2.  Mute button on remote

3.  Slip in shoes

4.  Slo cookers

5.  Coffee maker timer

6.  Caller ID on landline

Good Thing #2

What I'm Reading...

     "Marple, Poe and Holmes"

     "The Women"

     "The InBetween"

     "The Littlest Library" 

Good Thing #3

Shopping...the good and not so good

I have been trying to lose weight for the longest time and have tried everything imaginable.  However, I have finally come up with something that has been working.  Working so well that I have lost 20 lbs. since January.  My clothes are starting to get too big and I realize that soon I will have to start getting a smaller size.  Good things I am losing weight and feeling good not only physically but mentally as well.  Not so good thing, according to B, I have to go shopping for new clothes.  Hard job but I will try (lol) to do my best to tolerate it.



1 comment:

  1. I love your list and great job on the weight loss.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete