UPDATE: My eldest son and dil and grandpuppy were allowed to go home on Monday night as the Reno Fire was 27% contained and there was no longer a danger to their neighborhood. Thank all of you who sent prayers out to them. Please continue to pray and send good thoughts out to those still in evacuation, those who have lost their homes and for the emergency personnel who have been working tirelessly to contain this fire.
Wednesday Words and Music
These are the songs that I go to whenever there is stress in my life. I love the music and the words are very inspirational to me. For example; "Be Not Afraid"...I seem to start singing that to myself whenever I have found myself in the middle of a health crisis. It gives me a sense of faith that I will be able to handle anything that will come upon me.
"Be Not Afraid" by John Michael Talbot
"On Eagle's Wings" by Michael Joncas
"He Raised Me Up" by Josh Groban
"You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor
"Bridge Over Troubled Waters" by Simon and Garfunkle

No comments:
Post a Comment