Monday, October 5, 2026

October

Autumn so far has been pretty but cold.  For someone who misses summer already, enough said.

Still having problems with Blogger so spend too much time going through all your wonderful blogs to see what I may have missed.

Our apple trees are heavy with fruit so our neighbor brought over an apple crisp she made for B.  He enjoyed it immensely.

I made our annual Medicare wellness appts as well as our annual checkups with the dentist.  Trying to get those taken care of before winter.

B raised the edge of the snowblower to avoid stones from the driveway ruining the blade this winter.

I put some Fall decor out in the house.  Not much but enough to get thru to Christmas when I change it again.

B and I ran away from home the beginning of October for two reasons...one, because we will soon be stuck in the house alot throughout the winter and two, my 75th birthday is on Thursday.  We went to Appleton, Wisconsin for 3 days as it is only 4 hours away and is a nice place to run to.  We shopped, walked around and enjoyed the city, ate some good food and relished in the stress free few days. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment