Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Blog Thought!

I have realized recently, especially in looking at other blogs, that I for the most part write for myself.  I have tried to figure out how to get more readers but it seems what I have to say is of no importance to anyone but me.  I share my posts each time I write a new one.  I comment often on other blogs and post my blog address for them to visit in return.  I don't understand it.  Does it stress me out or make me angry?  No.  I am okay with writing for myself.  It helps me see things better when I read my thoughts out loud.  However, when I have gotten comments in the past, it has helped me to see things from another point of view.

Well, that is my rant for now.  I will continue to post to my blog even though I may be the only one reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment