Saturday, October 6, 2018

Saturday Smiles

Here we go for the week of October 1-6!

*Signed up for an online course thru National Geographic on Genealogy.  I have been working on my family history since I retired and I am looking forward to learning more about the process of investigating family clues.

*Fixed the refrigerator.  We started to hear a weird buzzing coming from our fairly new refrigerator and although my husband proclaims himself a handy fix-it man, he could not find the problem for the annoying noise.  I tried my hand at it and found that somehow "he" had turned on the ice-maker mechanism, which we do not use, and that was what the annoying sound was.  Yay for me!

*Found a beautiful site to include in my morning prayers.  The site was the Divine Mercy Chapel in Poland and it was recommended by a dear blogging friend.  As it is an active online transmission, I know it will be a heavenly addition to my morning prayers.

*Got the results of my mammogram and they were all good.  I am happy as that is one thing off my mind.  More doctor appts. coming up and I am trying to be positive and hopeful.

*I saw a beautiful woodpecker in the tree this morning.  It reminded me that although we woke up to snow earlier this week which I find yucky, there is still beauty to see at this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Sharing your smiles, Ellen. This was so beautiful to read, on many levels. Rejoicing with you on the mammogram. Prayers for you will continue.

    ReplyDelete