Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Smiles 4/27/2019

* Opened all windows and the front door this past week.  Lovely spring breezes gently blew the stuffiness of of a house closed up for winter out.  I had to stop and stand by the windows just to feel and smell the spring breeze.

* My morning doves have returned for Spring.  There are 2 of them and most mornings in the spring and summer, they sit in the grass beneath my maple tree.  It always puts me in a good mood when I hear their soft coo in the morning.

* 2 new slo cooker recipes - pork chops & stuffed peppers.  I am enjoying my slo cooker so much.  I wasn't sure how these 2 new recipes were going to work but the pork chops were so tender and the stuffed peppers came out just perfect.  I can't wait to try more recipes for this amazing machine.

* Bought a new mattress set - used computer for first time to find which one right for me and my husband.  Very strange lying on a mattress in the store, watching a video and moving when it told you to.  Saleswoman then showed us mattresses that would be right for both of us.  New mattress is spot on.  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Everything on your list sounds beautiful to me too, Ellen. Every time I come here, I feel my internal buzz slow down and I'm more relaxed, more alert to Nature. The sky here is so blue today, fleeced over in the fattest, whitest clouds. I would not have really seen them had it not been for your post here!

    Happy Easter, Ellen.

    ReplyDelete