Thursday, November 28, 2019

I am grateful for...

On this Thanksgiving Day 2019, I am grateful for...

The love and support of my God, no matter what kind of person I have been on any given day.  Knowing He still loves me eternally.

The beauty of the earth in all its forms.  God was on top of His game when He created it.

Over 40 years with a man who can still make me laugh, surprise me and fill my heart with the same passionate love from that first date.


The continued good health in body, mind and spirit of my family.

Memories of a 60+ years life to remember and share.

Watching my children become the adults I knew they would be with good, kind, loving hearts and the
courage to share their dreams.

Seeing that my boys have good women in their lives who love them almost as much as their mother does.

Parents who taught me about romantic love between soul mates, the strength of a unified family who can get through any adversity and the belief that it is what is inside a person that is most important.

The appreciation of the small things in life--hearing the coo of the morning doves, watching mares graze in the field, the smell of freshly mowed grass, the taste of hot orange tea in my nanny's teacup on a rainy morning, the touch of my husband's hand when we are out for a walk.

Food on the table, a roof over our heads, a comfortable secure retirement life.

Time to pursue past times, travel with my husband and just enjoy day to day living.

Books that you hold in your hands, turn the pages and appreciate the beauty of how they look; music of all genres that lift you up or calms you down and art in all mediums that makes you wish you had just a small percentage of the talent the artists have.

Being a cat mom and a dog & cat grandma.

The ability to appreciate the positives in my life especially on days when there seems to be more negatives.

1 comment:

  1. As always, when I come here, I learn once more what truly matters.

    ReplyDelete