Saturday, January 29, 2022

9 TINY VICTORIES FOR THE WEEK OF 1/24/2022


1.  Completed 5 out of 6 goals I set for myself in January

2.  Got my February bullet journal set up with a week to spare

3.  Used only what was in my freezer, refrigerator and pantry for meals this week

4.  Got halfway thru the afghan I am crocheting for a gift

5.  Added $100 in one dollar bills to my emergency fund envelope

6.  Made apple crisp for B just because

7.  Did not drink any cherry coke for the week (believe me, that's a victory)

8.  Woke up to sunlight streaming into the bedroom window

9.  Spent time reading a good book in my favorite comfy chair under a warm afghan
     with a hot cup of lavender tea

 

3 comments:

  1. Number 8 is my favorite, as it will be weeks before I wake up to daylight.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over from Cheryls blog. I like your post. #9 sounds my speed )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently been a backsliding Coke drinker. So hard to kick! I commend you.

    Oh, man! Now I want to do a regular post called Get Your Happy On! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete