Saturday, May 14, 2022

That's a Wrap for the week of May 8!


 *My grandpuppy, Tootie  crossed over the rainbow bridge on Monday.  She had been sick for awhile and being 16 years old was also a factor.  She was in pain and my children had to make the painful decision to let her go.   

*B laid sod between the garage and the house.  Not sure if it will take as there is more shade than sun but we will see.

 *Finally seeing buds and leaves coming out on trees and the beginnings of plant shoots out of the ground.  Dare I think that spring has finally come to my neck of the woods?

 *Our favorite group of wild turkeys came to visit our front yard this week.  We always enjoy watching them do their thing as they have an outing on the land.

  *Friday, the temperature broke records so we put out the outdoor furniture on the front deck.  We are not doing the back deck yet as we have to restain it first.

 *Friday the 13th was also national apple pie day. I made an apple pie to celebrate.  It was yummy.

 *90 degrees outside Friday...loved it!  B says I am a hot house flower but as long as it's above 60, I am happy.

*Friday night we were awakened by a thunder storm with hail.  B was worried this morning about what the car looked like being out in the driveway during it.  Turns out this morning, it looks just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment