Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Catching Up...

Note to Maebeme:  I read your blog regularly and although I can't comment (my computer won't let me), I want you to know how much I enjoy reading it.

B & I went Christmas tree and wreath shopping with my son and dil.  It was so strange because there was very little snow on the ground at the tree farm.  A former student of mine works there and he said that this year was the first time he didn't have to get the snowplow out to make paths to the trees through the snow.  The picture is of my son and dil by the tree farm truck. We also took time from our shopping to have some hot apple cider by the fire pit.  It is a wonderful tradition we enjoy every year.


After the kids took the Christmas decorations they wanted, We donated the rest to various organizations around town.

We finished decorating the house both inside and out and it looks lovely.  I am starting to get into the holiday spirit.






 

 

 

 

 

We received winter tax bill this week and was surprised to see it went up almost $200. Good things it is not due till the end of February so we will have caught up with Christmas bills by then.

Speaking of February, 2024 is a leap year!  How awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful! Sitting by the lights of the Christmas tree always puts me in the holiday spirit. Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tree. What snow we had melted today as we reached 10 C..... But tomorrow we are supposed to get rain and then snow. Not going to be nice.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete