Saturday, February 18, 2017

Presidents' Day 2017

Presidents' Day was established not to only honor George Washington and Abraham Lincoln whose birthdays are celebrated this month but also to honor all the Presidents who have taken on the monumental task of running our country.  Although much can be said about all the Presidents both positive and negative, we all have our favorites.  I will not go into who are my favorites and why.  I am avoiding politics these days.  Instead, I would like to share a favorite quote by President Abraham Lincoln

                                      "I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.
                                       I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him."
                                                                                                          --Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment