Saturday, April 21, 2018

Earth Day 2018

In honor of Earth Day, I could post a lot about how we are caretakers of the Earth.  I could post about how we should use the 3 R's: Recycle, Reuse, and Reduce.  I could post about being aware of climate change, global warming, pollution in the air, water and land.  I could post a lot of facts and data to help some become aware of what we have done to the Earth in the past, what we should do in the future and what we can do right now.  I could post all that.  Instead I will just post a picture from where I live.

taken at the Keweenaw Peninsula in Upper Michigan in April, 2018
These are the Northern Lights, the Aurora Borealis, and because of skies which are not polluted, I can view this amazing and awe inspiring performance of nature.  This is why we celebrate Earth Day and make it our responsibility to take care of this planet.

                                                                    Happy Earth Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment