Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thursday Thoughts

It's Okay...

to wake up in the morning, sit with my cup of coffee and realize I have nothing to do today.

to walk pass the laundry basket and decide I will do it tomorrow.

to sit on the deck in the sun with a book and glass of lemonade and just enjoy.

to take a nap in the afternoon.

to have leftovers for dinner rather than spend a lot of time preparing a big meal for the two of us.

to not care about what others think of the way we live as long as B and I are happy.

4 comments:

  1. Amen! I agree, my friend. 100%. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely "Thursday Thought" Ellen ... or any day for that matter. I love everything you have written.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog & the sweet kind comment you left me there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all quite beautiful thoughts. Live the way you feel best and most comfortable is my idea.... Hence why I have small piles of projects throughout the house and Harvey no longer really cares.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete