Friday, February 9, 2018

A Song Out Of The Blue

Have you ever found that for some reason a song has been running thru your head?  You're not sure when it appeared or why but it's there and you find yourself humming it, singing it and just rattling around in the ol brainbox a lot.  Well, that's happened to me this month.  I suddenly found myself humming,singing and just thinking about an old Burt Bacharach song, "What the World Needs Now is Love".  I am not sure why it suddenly came to me.  It could be because it's February and everything is about love or it could be because I am watching the news and everything seems not to be about love.  I don't know but I do know that it seems very appropriate for right now.

What songs come into your head and why do you think they appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment