Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Smiles!

The smiles this past week were harder to find but, in my opinion, that made them more worthwhile.

*I was notified by 2 credit card companies that there were questionable charges on my cards.  After reviewing them, I agreed with the credit card companies and reported them as fraudulent.  I was not held responsible for the charges (thank goodness) and I was issued new cards from both companies. BIG smile at the end of this one!

*My doctor informed me that even though my health numbers are still not good, they haven't gotten any worse.  I can give that a smile.

*Made a new slo cooker recipe for chili and the guys in my family loved it!  I am not a big chili fan but it's great for a Sunday afternoon when the guys are hanging out to watch (or should I say yell at) football on tv.

*This morning woke up to a snow storm but was pleasantly surprised to see a deer eating apples off my tree. Surprise surprise...he had small antlers!  We never see males especially as we are getting close to hunting season here.  What a nice smile in the midst of an icky snowstorm.

2 comments: